Information // Message.
Hi, I'm Amalina.
& i love almost all celebrities. hahaha.
ENTRIES
dizzy.
Monday, November 1, 2010
comment | 0 comment(s)


ISN'T SHE STUNNING ?!!!
duhhhhhhhhh, she's prettayeeeeeee.
i remember saying i wanna look like her when i saw her on zoey 101.
LOL. it was before i said i wanna look like vanessa hudgens.
I . DID . NOT . JUST . SAY . THAT .
hahahahahaha.
i was like screaming at the top of my voice,
jumping around the house with excitement as if i just met justin bieber,
oh wait, i would be crazier than that if that happens. HAHA.
yeah i was doing all that whennnnnnnnn
VICTORIA JUSTICE FREAKING REPLIED ME ON TWITTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but i swear i hated myself since then.
" PLEASE NOTICE ME . " ?!!! WHAT WAS I THINKING ?!!
sick man. i swear it's just a random tweet.
but i'm over it. i think. hahahaha.
it would be much more awesome if it was justin bieber who replied me. hahaha.


♥♥♥

until we meet again