Information // Message.
Hi, I'm Amalina.
& i love almost all celebrities. hahaha.
ENTRIES
worldwide.
Thursday, December 9, 2010
comment | 1 comment(s)


ahhhhhh, words cant describe how much i love my parents. <3
i really love them to the max.
okay this is random.
finally one month has passed,
and they are back from their pilgrimage.
i'm so happy for them. yay.
hahahahaha.

anywayssssssssssss,
i dont know why but i have a lot of songs stuck in my head.
okay that's random. (again)
i've been learning some spanishhhhhh.
wooohoooo. i have kaori to help me.
& she says i speak quite well.
because whatever i said in spanish, she understands.
lol, those are songs lyrics.
hahahaha. but trust me, i'm not even close to good.

it's good to be HOME.
yes, MY HOME.
original home.
HOME HOME HOME.
no longer staying with my aunt.
i kinda miss staying there actually.
but, whatever it is, home sweet home.
k hasta la vista.

"EVEN THE SIMPLEST OF WORDS CAN CHANGE A PERSON'S LIFE."
until we meet again